Get the Best Inland Marine Insurance Rates and Protection
Inland marine insurance is a property and casualty insurance that is designed to cover equipment or materials that are mobile or that are moved frequently to different locations. Most people associate this insurance with business equipment or materials that are moved to different locations, but this coverage can also be added as an endorsement to a homeowner’s policy for insuring expensive items such as furs, jewelry, guns or watches. The four major types of inland marine coverage written today are:
- Contractors tools and equipment
- Computer equipment and data
- Property being transported
- Buildings under construction
Why Consult Tom Needham Insurance Agency for Your Inland Marine Insurance?
- If you feel your current property policy does not offer you this broad protection, you need to call us.
- Clients have trusted us to protect their most valuable assets for 18 years. Let us help you get covered today!
- Inland marine coverage is intended for mobile property or off premises property but also can be subject to unique causes of property loss that traditional property policies do not cover. We can help with the right inland marine insurance solution.
- When purchasing an insurance policy as important as this, you should only trust an industry leader with a strong track record.
Let the team at Tom Needham Insurance Agency help you choose the right Inland Marine Insurance coverage customized for you. Call us now at 336-855-1223 or request an Inland Marine Insurance quote online.